No matter how many online stores you run, you may need to add more users to your Dropship Corporation account for administrative, order fulfillment, and product research purposes.
We’ve made it quick and easy to add more users and give them permission to use the Dropship Corporation dashboard.
To add new Subscribers:
- Sign up for Dropship Corporation.
- Click on “Sub Users” in the menu on the left side of the screen, under the “Business” tab.
- Click “Add User” in the bottom left corner.
- You will be asked to enter the email address where the invitation will be sent.
- Hit “OK”
- The new user will get an email with a link that they need to click on to set up their account.
- Note: Once the user has confirmed and set up their account, you can set their permissions in Dropship Corporation by going back to the Sub Users screen.
Our dropshipping plan comes with this feature… so make sure to subscribe, log in, and set up your sub user accounts today.