Has your Shopify store already been set up? A good theme could be what you need to get more leads and make more sales. A good theme for your online store is one that helps you give your customers an experience they won’t forget.
Focusing on how the theme works can create an experience that users will remember. Most of the time, your customers will wonder things like, “Where is the menu of product categories?” What are the things on the main display? How good are the pictures on the products? Are there any short videos that show the product better? The features of the theme you choose should take these and other things into account.
Having the wrong theme can be a reason for low sales. Customers will spend more time shopping on your website if it looks nice and is easy to use. With Shopify’s Context Theme, it’s easy to make sure customers are happy with your online store.
Let’s look more closely at the Theme, its features, and what you get out of using it.
What is Shopify’s Context Theme?
Fluorescent made the Context theme for Shopify, which is a highly responsive Shopify theme. Its beautiful design lets you almost tell a product’s story. The theme is Search Engine Optimized, which helps you get a high ranking on SERPs (Search Engine Result Pages).
You can buy the template from Context Theme on Shopify and change it to fit your needs by adding products, services, and information about your business. When you use a template theme, you save the time it would take to make your own.
You also save money that you would have spent on building and designing a whole website. All you have to do is change things like the color, the products, and the prices to fit your brand’s style.
A Quick Look at Context Themes
There are three styles to choose from, and as you set up your theme, you can look forward to giving it a more personal touch. This Shopify theme gives you a choice of three styles: chic, modern, and essential.
Styles are the most important parts of the web pages. They mostly have big pictures and a show image that takes up the whole screen at the top of the website. You can choose from different layout styles for your theme, like a grid layout or a minimalist style.
The styles and layouts are easy to use and help make the user experience better.
- Screen-Wide Slide Show: As an online marketer, you only have 40 seconds to get your audience’s attention. At the top of your pages, full-screen images of your products help you grab their attention and keep them coming back.
When people land on your Shopify page, the first image they see will tell them right away what you sell. The audience will be able to pay attention and remember the slideshow because there won’t be any white space in between. You can use the slide show to show your customers what you have to offer.
- Products And Collections: This feature lets you add a wide range of items to your store. These items are grouped into collections and categories. Users will find it easy to get around your site and find the products they want.
Let’s say that your store is known for selling Slippers wear. You can put your clothes into different categories based on things like material, origin, style, etc. Your customers will be able to get to the Slippers quickly and easily based on what they like.
The main parts of a template
Catalogs of a Medium Size
Do your products fall somewhere in the middle? Each of the Context Theme styles can handle a catalog of about 500 products. If you run a small or medium-sized business (SME), you should think about this theme.
Your goal is to sell about the same number of products as usual. Not too few, not too many. With this theme, you’ll save money and space. You won’t have any extra products or not have enough. You will also be able to give your customers a wide range of options. Slippers, for example, come in many different styles.
Context Theme makes it easy to find your products by providing quick links to your store pages. Customers will use the search bar at the top of the page to find products and other store pages.
Live search is a quick way for customers to find their way around your store. All they have to do is type in a keyword, and the results will appear in a drop-down menu. They will choose one of the options and then be taken to where they want to go. You’ll give your customers a great experience because they won’t have to spend as much time finding their way around your website.
Visually telling a story
Context: With Theme, you can show your customers pictures of your brand to tell them about your products. High-resolution photos are used in the images, which will make people want to buy your products.
Using pictures to tell a story helps a customer feel like they know your brand. They will be interested in the product because of how well it works and how nice it looks. Also, you will save your customers more time that they would have spent reading through the whole list of specs.
Context: Theme lets you put together a slide show with a bunch of pictures. The series of images will tell a little story about your brand, like the different styles of Slippers Wear that your brand offers.
More Specific Product Filters
Advanced Product Filters are based on what your customers are looking for or what they need from your products. Theme has filters for things like color, brand, size, and type.
Live Search is not the same thing as the advanced product filter. Your clients can use Live Search to look for things like Shipping and contact information. On the other hand, the Advanced Product Filter only looks at the product’s specs.
You will be able to meet the needs of a wider range of clients, which will lead to a bigger customer base. For instance, your client can order the number 8 pair of blue leather Slippers.
To help your customer find their way around, you will need a menu with more than one column. The drop-down menus for Context have more than one column.
Think about a group of clothes as an example. You might have groups like “Tops,” “Pants,” and “Shoes.” If a customer clicks on Shoes, they can see more information about the shoes in another column.
Casuals, Office Wear, and Slippers can all go in the second column. Using drop-down menus with more than one column, you will be able to give your client more choices. You can also have columns that are not related to each other, like a column for collections and a column for everything else. You can choose anything you want.
More About the Theme in Context
Shopify Context Theme tries to give both the buyer and the customer a complete shopping experience. You can use other features that help your store run better.
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO): helps your store show up and rank in search engine results. The SEO-friendly features in the Shopify Context Theme will help your store do well in search results. You can incorporate product titles, descriptions. You can also tell a brand story through the content you make about your products. Your number of leads will go up, and so will your number of sales.
- Customization: You can change the Theme. You can add your brand’s colors, change the layout of your page, add images, change your “About” and “Contact” pages, change the style and size of your fonts, and align your content however you want.
- Integration Of Social Media – Social media marketing is becoming the best way to market. It works with Instagram and other popular social media sites. When you show off your products on Instagram, it’s easy to get the word out about them. You’ll get more leads and your sales will go up.
- Promotion Bars: With Context Theme, you can make and add promotion bars to your site to encourage customers to buy something. On these promotion bars, you can offer discounts, among other things. They will show up a lot, and at some point, your customer will find it hard to turn down an offer.
Why using Shpify’s Context theme is a good idea
- Very Responsive: It can be used on both desktop computers and mobile phones. You and your users will find it easy to use either device to get to your store.
- Compatible With Shopify: The theme was made to work with Shopify. Your Shopify store will be able to compete with other Shopify stores for their customers. Also, your store will get any updates that Shopify releases.
- Highly Customizable: You can change things about the theme to make it more your own. Your brand image can fit with the colors and text you use.
- Value For Money And Time: All of the features are designed to give users a great experience, bring in new leads, and increase sales. If you use the Context template instead of starting from scratch, you will get more for your money and have less trouble.
Customer Feedback as a Theme
The Shopify Context Theme is called exciting in the reviews. Users have come to appreciate the elegance of the theme because it tells stories visually and has options for personalization. Users have also praised the designers of Fluorescent for how quickly they respond to feedback and questions.
The designers will also make any changes you ask for quickly. So far, users have given the theme a 5-star rating because they are happy with how it works.
Context: Review of the Theme:
Do you want to use a theme that can handle a catalog that’s about the size of a book? Do you want to give your users a thrilling experience? Do you need a theme that can be used in different ways? Shopify has a lot of themes that can be used for different kinds of stores.
Each theme works better with a certain line of products than with other lines. When you use the right theme on your Shopify store, it will run better. You should also keep in mind that customer comments are based on how the user feels.
If your store doesn’t have an interesting theme, even if the prices are low and the products are good, you might not make as many sales as you could.
The Theme has a lot to offer and won’t make your mind too heavy. This means that both the buyer and the seller will have a great time. You can use features that will improve the way your store works.
You can use a Live Search bar, Advanced Product filtering, Visual Storytelling, a Multi-column menu, and it can work with Medium Catalogs. There are also features that help you market your products, like SEO, social media integration, promotion bars, and customizability, that go along with these main features.
Add this theme to your high-quality products and reasonable prices to boost sales. If you want to know how the best stores are designed, read this post.