It’s true that “the sun is always shining somewhere,” so there will always be a need for sunglasses. By 2027, it is expected that the global market for eyewear will be worth 197.2 billion U.S. dollars. So, if you decide to dropship sunglasses, you’re less likely to have to close up shop quickly.
Still, if you want to open a store for dropshipping sunglasses that will race hard against the competition, there’s one important thing you need to do: find the most reliable and trustworthy dropshipping sunglasses supplier on the market.
As usual, we’ve worked hard to find the best dropshipping suppliers for you to choose from. But before we get to the list, let’s look at what makes sunglasses good dropshipping products.
Sunglasses are becoming more and more popular.
Sunglasses have been around for a long time, and this is how their history looks:
- China in the 1200s – People probably started making the first sunglasses models around this time. But these didn’t protect from UV rays because they were used for something else. During this time, most sunglasses were made of smoky quartz, and Chinese judges wore them to hide how they were feeling during court proceedings.
- Mid-18th century: Tinted lenses were first tried out around the middle of the 18th century. During this time, sunglasses had lenses that still didn’t protect the eyes from the sun but did help correct vision problems.
- In the early 20th century, the first sunglasses that blocked UV light were made. They were called Crookes lenses and came out in 1913. After this, sunglasses became very popular in the 1920s, when most Hollywood stars started wearing them.
- Today, sunglasses are a standard in the business world, and people wear them to look good and protect their eyes.
Sunglasses can protect your eyes.
The better sunglasses get made, the faster the industry for sunglasses grows. Many companies now make sunglasses that protect you from more than just the sun. This is the main reason why almost everyone on Earth has at least one pair of sunglasses. Sunglasses today protect your eyes from wind, dust, sand, and snow, and they also block UVA and UVB rays. They also help prevent and treat many eye diseases and conditions, such as cataracts, glaucoma, macular degeneration, and more.
Sunglasses are a fashion item.
Sunglasses are seen as some of the most popular accessories, and not just because they keep our eyes safe. Because of this, we now have access to sunglasses in an infinite number of styles, shapes, colours, and patterns. People wear them for a variety of things, like summer activities, holidays, events, weddings, festivals, and more. In the winter, when you go hiking, skiing, or whenever the sun is out, you should do the same.
This is good, but it also means that there are a lot of different brands of eyewear out there. So, it’s important to choose a supplier that sells high-quality sunglasses from top brands, like dropshipping designer sunglasses. So, the most important thing is to find the right supplier and come up with a good plan for selling your products.
Can sunglasses be dropped shipped?
So, to sum up what we’ve said so far, yes, sunglasses are a great product for dropshipping. With 20.82 billion USD in sales in 2022, it’s clear that selling this fashion accessory is worth the time and money. Also, the market for sunglasses is expected to grow by 8.90% and reach close to 27 billion USD by 2025, so you have a lot of chances of being successful.
The best places to buy sunglasses for dropshipping
Having a reliable dropshipping supplier will definitely help you do well in the sunglasses business. The market for eyewear is very competitive, so the better supplier you find, the more likely you are to do well. We’ve put together a list of the best dropshipping suppliers of sunglasses to make it easier for you to choose. Let’s find out what they can do.
But, as we’ve said before, you should look closely at potential dropshipping suppliers before getting into this business.
Hanukeii is a brand that makes sunglasses and other accessories for men and women. It is based in Madrid, Spain. What their dropshipping programme gives you is:
- They work with people who sell sunglasses online and want to sell sunglasses made in Spain.
- Hanukeii has a lot of different styles of sunglasses, such as Kailani, Mavericks, Nunkui, and Wildkala.
- They send the goods to the customers of their clients 24 hours after the order is placed.
Buy2Bee has offices in both Italy and the United States. It specialises in dropshipping clothes and accessories, like sunglasses made just for women. To be more specific, this dropshipping provider offers:
- They sell eyewear for women from a number of brands, such as John Richmond, Rock & Republic, and Extè.
- Their dropshipping service works with invoices. As a dropshipper, you’ll need to ask for an invoice at the end of each month because, as they say in their FAQs, “customs require that an invoice is included in the product amount for every order shipped outside the EU.”
- On the other hand, they only have a small selection of sunglasses and only sell women’s collections.
Got Shades is the next company on the list that sells sunglasses for dropshipping. The company has glasses and sunglasses from many different brands in stock. Here is what they give their customers:
- Got Shades has shades that are round, square, butterfly-shaped, and made in other ways.
- When it comes to shipping, orders are sent out between 24 and 72 hours after they are received.
Last on the list of dropshipping sunglasses suppliers is American Greenwood, which started out making buttons and then moved on to making other clothing items as well.
- Today, they sell more than just buttons. They sell promotional bags and totes, hats, glasses, and more.
- Their small eyewear collection is made up of sunglasses and reading glasses.
In the end, let’s go over what you need to know to open a dropshipping sunglasses store. You should look for a place where you can get trendy sunglasses from well-known brands that offer good UVA and UVB protection. In this business, that has been shown to be the best way to run a successful dropshipping business. People will keep buying sunglasses, not just for style but also for protection. They keep our eyes safe and look good, and we need them all year long.