You can use a free theme or buy a ready-made one in Shopify. Both of these ideas have their weaknesses. But did you know that you can now get around these problems?
Yes, there are apps for Shopify that let you edit by dragging and dropping, like Divi or Elementor do for WordPress.
But which ones are the best? Today, I’ll tell you about the best page builders for Shopify. By the end of this tutorial, you should be able to choose one of them and change your Shopify page the way you want.
Shogun is a page-building tool that can be used with Shopify. With this app, you can make landing pages that will help you increase the number of people who buy from you. The page builder is also optimized, so you can make fast stores, which is great for customers and SEO.
Here’s what the Shogun page builder can do:
- Drag-And-Drop –Shogun lets you build your store from scratch using the drag-and-drop method. There are more than 30 page templates you can use, and you can change them however you want. You can also use the tool to make as many pages as you want.
- Compatibility: It doesn’t matter what Shopify theme you use; all you have to do is add the plug-in, and then you can change anything you want.
- Unlimited Tests –You can run as many tests as you want. You can make different versions of the same page and then see which one converts more. This is called “A/B testing,” but it’s not used for ads. Instead, you test your pages with an A/B test.
- With Data Analytics, you can keep track of how well your store is doing and keep an eye on important metrics. Some of these are the bounce rate, the number of products added to the shopping cart, the number of sessions, and the number of forms filled out.
- Sync Pages: You can sync product pages that are the same or, if you want, you can make them use different languages. You can also put the same things on the same page or copy one page onto another so you don’t have to build the structure of the new page from scratch.
Shogun is sold at three different prices. The first one costs $4 a month and lets you make up to 25 pages. The next plan costs $99 per month and gives you up to 100 pages and four staff accounts. The last plan costs $149 and lets you have up to 200 pages and six staff accounts.
This one is a page builder that lets you make landing pages, About Us pages, contact pages, forms, and more. The app is so good that almost 3,000 people have given it 4.9 stars on Shopify.
Here are the things that Pagefly can do:
- Page Builder –You can make any page you want with a page builder. If you don’t like the way your product page looks, you can change it. You can customize your home page, landing page, collection page, and even your blog pages. This tool also lets you make separate pages for pricing and frequently asked questions.
- Templates: Unlike Shogun, this one has more than 60 templates you can use if you don’t want to start from scratch. Any part of the templates can be taken out, added to, or changed to fit your style and brand.
- Custom Page: In addition to making pages, you can also change how your website looks on a phone or tablet. You can take away things from your site to make it work better on these devices.
- Custom Fields: let you make different kinds of forms on your store. You can use this feature to make dropdowns, date, time, contact forms, and more.
PageFly gives you four options. You can use it for free, but there aren’t many ways to edit it. The Silver plan costs $15.20 per month and lets you make up to 20 regular pages.
For the Gold plan, which costs $31.20 per month, you can keep up to 30 versions of your pages from the past. You can also have up to 5 homepages and 5 password pages.
The last plan is the $79.20 per month Platinum plan. Here, you can make as many pages as you want for your Shopify store. You can also save as many versions of your pages as you want.
This web builder has templates and a drag-and-drop editor to help you build your Shopify store. It has a ten-day free trial, after which you have to choose which plan to pay for.
This is what the GemPages Shopify page builder can do:
- Mini-Apps: The tool has apps that you would usually buy from the Shopify app store. Now, all you have to do is pay for a subscription, and you can use all of these for no extra cost. For example, it has a sales app or urgency app that shows a timer right below the “Add to Cart” button.
- Responsive: The tool is set up so that your store can work well on mobile devices. No matter how you design your website, it will automatically change to fit the device your site visitor is using.
- Templates: You can change dozens of templates that have already been made. You can also make your own template and use it again and again on different pages. You won’t have to spend as much time making your site.
- Drag-And-Drop: The tool lets you access website elements that you can move to your panel by dragging and dropping. Once you’ve moved the element, you only need to change the text and colors.
- Edit Native Pages. Since Shopify’s themes already have pages built in, there’s no reason to build them again. Instead, you can use the GemPages app to change these pages and make them look the way you want.
GemsPages gives you a free trial for ten days. The plan that costs the least each month is $15. At this price, you can’t design product pages so that Shopify’s default will be used.
The next plan costs $29 per month and lets you change the pages for your products. The last plan costs $59 per month, and you can put the app on three different stores.
LayOut Hub is a page builder that lets you change your Shopify home page, landing page, contact page, “About Us” page, and more. You can choose between plans that are free and plans that cost money.
Here are some of the things the app can do:
- Easy To Use –The tool is easy to use because it comes with a full guide on how to use it. It is made for people who don’t know how to code.
- Library: You can choose from a huge number of themes in the page builder’s library. You don’t have to start completely over. You can also expect 30–50 updates per month from the developers.
- Optimized Pages: All of the pages you make here are optimized for user experience, and the interface is also optimized to help you give your site visitors the best experience possible.
- Drag-And-Drop: means you can take out parts of the template you don’t like and put in new ones. Just pick a website element from the list on the left side of your screen and drag it to where you want it.
- Easy Preview: You don’t have to make the changes live to see how they look. The tool has a preview feature that lets you see how your page looks to your customers. Before you launch the changes, you can change the parts as you see fit.
The tool is free, but the company’s logo will be in the footer. The free plan also only lets you have three pages. The basic plan costs $14.99 a month, and you can only have up to 10 pages. The next plan is Pro, which costs $29.99 per month.
You can only have up to 50 pages, and images are set to load slowly. The last plan is called Premium, and it costs $59.99 per month. With this plan, you can make changes to as many pages as you want.
This one isn’t really a page builder, but it is a builder for landing pages. The tool works best for Shopify store owners who want potential customers to be able to reach them on a single page.
Here are some things that Zipify can do:
- Template library: Any template in Zipify’s library can be copied. It only gives you landing page templates that have made them millions of dollars. Use these to make your own landing pages. All of these pages are set up for mobile use.
- Unlimited: You can make as many pages as you want for your store. You no longer have to pay extra to make more than one page. But if you want to change the blog pages on your Shopify store, you may have to pay more.
- Drag-And-Drop: is one way to use this tool, and it also has a control panel where you can choose which website elements you want to use. Just drag them to the canvas of your website and change how they look. You can also count on the developers to keep adding new blocks.
- Native Integration: means that it won’t change the way your Shopify pages work. It works well with Shopify, and you can also change the pages you already have there. You can also connect the app to platforms like Facebook, Google, and more.
The app costs money. Only two types of plans are available: Basic and Plus. The Basic plan costs $67 per month and gives you access to a dashboard for reporting. You can edit and make as many pages as you want, and you can also get help through chat and email.
The monthly cost for the Plus plan is $97. You get everything in the basic plan, and you can also test your pages with split testing. With this feature, you can find out which design is better, and then use the one that did better. With the Plus plan, you can also use Booster Pages.
A group of people who are also good at building Shopify stores came up with this page builder. They didn’t want to use themes anymore, so they made the Hypervisual page editor.
Here are the things that the tool can do:
- Giant Images: You can use big images without slowing down the speed at which your page loads. You can also put videos on your website anywhere. The images will also get bigger if there is still room, but you can also limit how big they get.
- Auto-Integration: means that Google Analytics will be added to your pages on its own. Also, they will work with Facebook Pixel. The company has chat support in the app and email support.
- No Branding, which means that the company’s logo won’t be on your store. This means that your store will look like a real business.
- Editor: This is where you can change the look of the pages in your Shopify store. This includes your product page, pages for your collections, and blog posts.
- Subscriptions: If you don’t want to use Shopify’s default newsletter, you can change your forms.
The tool has three plans, and all of them are paid. Only 14 days are included in the free trial. Merchant, Pro, and Ultimate are the names of the three plans.
The monthly fee for the merchant plan is $9.95. Here, you can change up to 12 pages on your store that are already open. This plan also lets you make as many blog posts as you want. This means that the template you made will be used for all of your blog posts.
Then the PRO plan, which costs $24 a month. The limit is 36 pages, and like the first plan, all of your blog posts will use your template. The cost of the last plan is $49 per month. With this plan, you can edit as many pages as you want in your store.
Page Studio Page Builder
This is another builder that lets you change the look of your store by dragging and dropping items. It also makes your shop mobile-friendly, and the way your pages look will change depending on the user’s device.
Here are some of the things the app can do:
- Unlimited Pages –You can use the tool to make as many pages as you want, and you only have to pay once.
- Drag-And-Drop lets you choose elements or widgets from the tool and add them to your website, just like the other best tools on this list.
- Hundreds Of Assets –There are hundreds of assets, including headlines, buttons, cards, images, a carousel, and much more. You can even choose effects from the element to make your website much more personal.
- Global CDN: All of the website’s assets use CDN, so your website will not be slow.
- Advanced Editor: If you know how to code, this page builder’s parts will be fun to change. If you want to, you can change the code.
- 100% Ownership. If you made pages with the app and launched them, you will still have these pages in your store even if you uninstalled the app.
- Preview Mode – Preview mode lets you see how your webpages look on desktops, mobile devices, and tablets before you even launch them. This is great because you can make changes to the page before it goes live.
- Duplication: It’s easy to copy and paste the templates you’ve made and use them on other pages of your site. You won’t have to build each page anymore.
The monthly cost of the app is $14.95. If you’re not sure, you can always try it out for free for 14 days and then decide if you want to keep using it or not. Unlike some other tools, the $14.95 price includes all of the features.
Page Builder for SectionHub
SectionHub is a program that lets you make landing pages and blog templates. It’s free for the first two days, but after that you have to start paying. It works with all Shopify themes.
Here are the things that the tool can do:
- Product Data Insert: The tool has several places where you can add information about your products, such as the title, variant, catalog, image gallery, and more. This also includes things like the “Add to Cart” button, a list of products, and a description of the products.
- Web Composer: lets you add more sections and functions to your store by using “elements.” The app isn’t a drag-and-drop builder. What will happen is that you will choose a template and then import it to your Shopify store. Then you can change what’s inside the templates.
- Fast Page Loads—the designs don’t slow down the speed at which your page loads. They were coded so that they make your page work as well as possible, so your customers have a great time browsing.
- Lots Of Templates –There are a lot of templates, and even if it’s not a drag-and-drop builder, you can use any of the hundreds of native page templates. There are templates for your About Us page, Contact Us page, FAQ page, Home Page, and many other pages.
If you’re the kind of business owner who likes to use templates, this is the best builder for you. All you have to do is choose a template and import it. The app will then apply it to your store, no matter what theme you are using.
You don’t have to pay to use the tool. With the free plan, you can choose from different templates. If you want more features, you have to pay $9.99 per month for the Premium plan. You can make landing pages, inner pages, product pages, blogs, and collection pages with this plan.
Even though the name sounds like it’s making fun, it’s actually a drag-and-drop page builder. You can use at least 25 different parts of Funify to build your Shopify store.
Here’s what it has:
- Bundles: As your customer checks out, you can add a bundle and upsell function.
- Images: You can put sections with pictures and videos anywhere on your home page.
- Live Preview: lets you see how your pages look before you publish them.
- Opt-In: You can make your own opt-in form instead of using the theme’s default design.
- Add To Cart: You can make your own “Add to cart” button instead of using the one your theme gives you.
It’s free to use the app. You can only change a total of five pages with the free plan. You will be able to use all of the elements in the library, and you will also be able to change the SEO of your pages.
The cost of the other plan is $9.99 a month. With this plan, you can change and add to all of your pages. You can also set up your store based on the size of the screen and get help through live chat. You can also build an unlimited number of funnels with this plan.
Now that you know about the best Shopify page builders, I suggest you check them out. Choose the one that is easiest for you to use and fits your budget the best. After that, try out the tool with the free trial.
These things are great. You won’t have a “me too” store anymore. You can change the colors, headers, footers, and product pages in your store by editing it. So, your Shopify store is now a completely separate website.